Sunday, March 11, 2012

Orchestra brawl: Fistfight in elite seats stuns symphony patrons

Read about the fisticuffs that broke out at the Chicago Symphony Orchestra concert here.

 I know you New Yorkers think you live in a tough town, but seriously....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooligan! Giovinastro!

Ed McCormick said...

Never interrupt Muti!

John said...

From the maestro:

“This was the first time in my more than 40 years of (musical) activity in all parts of the world that such a thing has happened,” Muti said. “Never could I imagine the concert hall would become a (wrestling) ring. The irony was that this took place during a program of Brahms. Most of his music was written to express consolation, not aggression.

“I hope it was not my interpretation that brought this on,” he added, smiling.

Michael said...

More white collar crime. I heard that it was Rham Emanuel attacking Roger Ebert.