A family blog
The house is still standing still looking the same. How I wish you were still standing. xxoo
I'm shocked to see the Duke using a safety helmet. "No guts, no glory" was his motto.Happy Birthday!
The Duke looks like an Adonis! Very impressive picture.Happy Birthday Ube
The construction helmet is puzzling. I don't recall any steel girders used in the construction of 31, although the house will outlive the pyramids.
Where's Fred? Happy Birthday John.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The house is still standing still looking the same. How I wish you were still standing. xxoo
I'm shocked to see the Duke using a safety helmet. "No guts, no glory" was his motto.
Happy Birthday!
The Duke looks like an Adonis! Very impressive picture.
Happy Birthday Ube
The construction helmet is puzzling. I don't recall any steel girders used in the construction of 31, although the house will outlive the pyramids.
Where's Fred?
Happy Birthday John.
Post a Comment