A family blog
happy Birthday Uncle Joe!I am sure you are reading the blog right now on your ipad
I will show him the blog later. We are taking him out to dinner. I am Ginny his Breezy secretary.
Happy Birthday Uncle Joe!You still know how to party.
If you click on this poorly developed picture you can catch Gramp holding John (Goss) to the left.
Aunt Pat is wearing her candy stripe uniform from St. Vincent's hospital where she worked. Gramp is holding John. We still can't figure out why Uncle Joe was wearing his Pajamas. We had a very nice dinner.
Fond memories. Happy Birthday Joeie.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
happy Birthday Uncle Joe!
I am sure you are reading the blog right now on your ipad
I will show him the blog later. We are taking him out to dinner. I am Ginny his Breezy secretary.
Happy Birthday Uncle Joe!
You still know how to party.
If you click on this poorly developed picture you can catch Gramp holding John (Goss) to the left.
Aunt Pat is wearing her candy stripe uniform from St. Vincent's hospital where she worked. Gramp is holding John. We still can't figure out why Uncle Joe was wearing his Pajamas. We had a very nice dinner.
Fond memories. Happy Birthday Joeie.
Post a Comment