A snail wins the lottery. he goes to the Ferrari dealership and tells the salesman he wants the fastest car he has and he wants the letter S painted on the roof, the hood, the doors, everywhere.
The salesman asks why he would want to do that to such a fine car.
The snails says, "So when I am driving around, everyone will say, Look at that S Car Go"
No Nana did not try them. My eyes were shut when the girls were eating them. I had a wonderful time in Chicago. The girls are growing up so fast. Where did the time go.
5 comments:
I just wept.
The mission to return our family values back to food and wine just took a huge leap forward
To continue from the previous post by Michael:
A snail wins the lottery. he goes to the Ferrari dealership and tells the salesman he wants the fastest car he has and he wants the letter S painted on the roof, the hood, the doors, everywhere.
The salesman asks why he would want to do that to such a fine car.
The snails says, "So when I am driving around, everyone will say, Look at that S Car Go"
MMmm. Doing the math that probably did not leave many for Dad. I only hope that Nana got to try one.
Congratulations to Margaret Mary Clare!
My day has been brightened immeasurably.
No Nana did not try them. My eyes were shut when the girls were eating them. I had a wonderful time in Chicago. The girls are growing up so fast. Where did the time go.
Post a Comment