Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Short Legs Revisited.

In celebration of my attaining 80 years I am posting a video clip of the famous "Short Legs." (A little sloppy but that isn't iced tea in my hand.)

4 comments:

Ed McCormick said...

Pure comedic genius!

One can only assume from that footage that it was Christmas Eve... you have a reputation!

Michael said...

I believe this rates with the top comedy bits of all time;

Who's on 1st (Abott & Costello)
Quest for The Holy Grail - the Black Knight scene
Pullis does short legs (X-Mas Eve, 56 Reid)
Bass-o-matic (Saturday Night Live)
Bugs and Daffy -- ''Rabbit season/ Duck season''
More cowbell--Will Ferrell & Christopher Walken
Fawlty Towers - The Germans

John said...

I am proud to have been the cinematographer for this great piece of footage, which, as Michael points out, belongs with the all time classics.

Whatever was in that glass surely made you open to suggestion.

Brendan said...

Michael and Nicole had the same reaction that all kids have had to Uncle Willie's antics over the years: "Show it again! Show it again!"