Monday, May 11, 2009

"SHOE"BACCA


My apologies to everyone on the overcooked porterhouse steaks and soggy, unattractive looking hash browns at yesterdays Mothers Day lunch.

The embarrassing buffett in no way reflects how I feel about the mothers present yesterday.

-The Shoe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you "sole"ly responsibile?

Ed McCormick said...

Peter Luger rolled over in his grave.

John said...

Hey Giapetto,

You're probably not giving your culinary skills enough of a workout these days.

Come on out to CHI and let's try to get you back in shape!

-John

Ed McCormick said...

Johnny this was far worse then the overcooked halibut out in SLO...aka your 3 martini dinner warmup

Michael said...

The creamed spinach was the star of the show. The meat was flavored very well. The grayness could have been exaggerated by the brightness of an early afternoon dinner.
Two possible distractions;
Dancing with Brigid and Emma and a fear of a Tiger Woods Sunday afternoon charge.

John said...

Chef-

I talked to Katherine last night and she said the food was great.

Maybe you should have had a few martinis--you know I think that Halibut you made was fantastic!