Tuesday, September 01, 2009

SUGAR BOWL

On Sunday Patty and myself had a wonderful dining experience at the Sugar Bowl. WINE Chardonnay and White Zinfindal. Pat's wine had to be returned because it had gone bad. APPETIZER Cheese Fries, served very hot, crispy and greasey. We did not order an entree due to the fact that the table we were sitting at was very dirty and stickey and the place was getting very crowded.A large crowd had come from the Johnnycakes end of the season party.We were getting dirty looks from people who wanted our table because they were having a hard time standing.We did not have a gift certificate but I would like to thank Manager Eddy because I did not spend a dime. ANOTHER SUNDAY IS FUNDAY IN BREEZY.

4 comments:

Ed McCormick said...

Great review!I knew you would fit in perfectly on the blog Nana.

I am guessing the reason the White Zin went bad was due to the fact that the last time we poured a glass of it was the last time my mother came to the Sugar Bowl.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the new Dorothy Dunne.

John said...

Stay out of the Sugar Bowl.

Michael said...

This might be the first case of booze ever going stale in the Sugar Bowl. I think you were right not to tip this Manager Eddie.