A family blog
JESS, IF YOU NEED A PLACE TO STAY THIS WEEKEND 106 IS AVAILABLE. MOTHER-IN-LAW ISN'T GOING TO BE TOO HAPPY.
Cameras at the Sugar Bowl are a bad idea. Ed, can't you control the paparazzi?
Now I'm back on the blog!I certainly feel the need to defend my reputation.I think Eddie must have taken that unattrative picture because he doesn't want me in the Sugar Bowl. Jess, I wonder where you and Eddie will be spending next summer? Patty
Patty - I think you've got bigger fish to fry...I lifted that picture from Chickie Belford's facebook page.
Patty-Only the family can see the blog, but I'm guessing hundreds of people (maybe thousands) can see Chickie Belford's Facebook page.
My point exactly, Johnny!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
JESS, IF YOU NEED A PLACE TO STAY THIS WEEKEND 106 IS AVAILABLE. MOTHER-IN-LAW ISN'T GOING TO BE TOO HAPPY.
Cameras at the Sugar Bowl are a bad idea.
Ed, can't you control the paparazzi?
Now I'm back on the blog!I certainly feel the need to defend my reputation.I think Eddie must have taken that unattrative picture because he doesn't want me in the Sugar Bowl. Jess, I wonder where you and Eddie will be spending next summer? Patty
Patty - I think you've got bigger fish to fry...I lifted that picture from Chickie Belford's facebook page.
Patty-
Only the family can see the blog, but I'm guessing hundreds of people (maybe thousands) can see Chickie Belford's Facebook page.
My point exactly, Johnny!
Post a Comment