I think Security should be commended for their patience. A thirty year stake out of gathered teens finally sprung when sufficient evidence had been gathered. This will be a huge feather in their cap.
The official comment from the Breezy Point Association: "This is clearly an isolated case and should be an example of what happens when "that element" infiltrates our confines."
5 comments:
I am shocked and outraged that this could happen in my hometown.
I thought the tone of the article captured the essence of BP.
I think Security should be commended for their patience. A thirty year stake out of gathered teens finally sprung when sufficient evidence had been gathered.
This will be a huge feather in their cap.
I am sooooo lucky that I am not in jail for all the underage drinking my sons did. Thank God they are still alive. Love you all
The last names of the parents does not exactly fit the profile of "the Irish Riviera"
The official comment from the Breezy Point Association: "This is clearly an isolated case and should be an example of what happens when "that element" infiltrates our confines."
Post a Comment