Thursday, July 14, 2011

McCormick Babies

Just back from the doctor. As of today Baby A, the girl (affectionately known as Miss Piggy due to her size) is weighing in at 4 lbs 10 oz. Baby B (affectionately known as Kermit for same reason) is chugging along at 3 lbs 6 oz. She is in the 75th percentile and he is somewhere around the 28th.

They are both growing well - he has been smaller all along. Considering that neither Eddie nor I could possibly be any higher than the 20th percentile in height for adults, I'd say he's doing ok. (And I also might question where Miss Piggy came from, but that's another conversation!)

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer. I can't imagine I have too many more public appearances left in me before I go into hiding!

4 comments:

Michael said...

Home Stretch!

Found some video of Ed, Jess and their neighbors preparing for their trip to the hospital;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_S6Ixjhl6w&feature=related

Ed McCormick said...

Jess - the summer has been going great. the Sugar Bowl is very busy and lucrative.

You're pregnant???

JessMcCormick said...

Ha Mike that looks about right...except the "neighbors" will most likely be replaced by Sugar Bowl bottle boys and/or doormen.

John said...

Good luck Jess!