Friday, January 22, 2010

Proud Wife

Hello family,
As some of you already know, Gerard McCormick has recently been promoted to Vice President at JPMorgan. In addition, he has also been promoted (or perhaps self-appointed) to Director of Beverage Services - or "Director of BS" as we like to call it - at the Sugar Bowl. Congrats to Eddie for all his hard work!

5 comments:

John said...

You're the man, Mr. Vice President.

I know which title means more to you.

Michael said...

Congrats!

As I say, it's no skin off my nose. But one of these days this
bright young man is going to be asking George Bailey(Ed McCormick) for a job.

"Its a Wonderful Life"

Anonymous said...

Congrstulations on a well deserved promotion.

Ed McCormick said...

Thanks everyone.

And I make a mean hollaindaise too...(well, I used to!)

GINNY said...

CONGRATS TO YOU JESS. BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR NEW JOB. THE MC CORMICKS ARE HAVING A GREAT NEW YEAR. GREAT NEW JOBS, THE JETS IN THE PLAYOFFS AND TIGER IN SEX REHAB. WISHING YOU BOTH ALL THE BEST.