When you put two people on a stage, one of whom said "There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise." (Vidal) and the other who was perpetually drunk in public and fancied himself a boxer (Mailer) what do you expect? Egos collide!
From this, we've descended to Jerry Springer. Oh, the humanity!
3 comments:
What a nasty, arrogant, flop-eared, mockey putz! (And I don't mean Lillian Hellman.)
Forget Conan and Jay.
Bring back Dick Cavitt!
When you put two people on a stage, one of whom said "There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise." (Vidal) and the other who was perpetually drunk in public and fancied himself a boxer (Mailer) what do you expect? Egos collide!
From this, we've descended to Jerry Springer. Oh, the humanity!
Post a Comment