I have to agree with Willies previous comment about the downfall of fine dining.
The food scene has become a monkey see monkey do of dishes. Am tired of reading about fried chicken, pork belly, and bahn mi at ever single restaurant.
I think me and Skinny need to circle our wagons and bring some creativity and class back to NY restaurants.
4 comments:
The only thing missing is a smear of Miracle Whip. The happy meal combo comes with a cardiac defibrillator.
I have to agree with Willies previous comment about the downfall of fine dining.
The food scene has become a monkey see monkey do of dishes. Am tired of reading about fried chicken, pork belly, and bahn mi at ever single restaurant.
I think me and Skinny need to circle our wagons and bring some creativity and class back to NY restaurants.
Mickey - Pick up DITALINI!!!
New concept; We open a small Diner that only serves organ meat. We call it The Organ Grinder.
Ed, How was the KISS concert last night?
Am done with concerts unless Cavelleria Rustica make a comeback.
How about we open a place that focuses on the gherkin. Make pates with gherkin, crabcake with remoulade.
We can call it Gherkin Off
Post a Comment