Sunday, April 26, 2009

Citi Field




The boys make a trip to Citi Field.

Highlights;
-The food was very good. The ribs from Danny Meyer's Blue Smoke and the soft taco's were full of flavor and cooked well (we did not go for the $17.50 Lobster Roll).Egan and Will give kudos to the cotton candy.
-The stadium is tremendous. It is lay ed out with many different areas to gather and socialize while watching the game. I will no longer associate watching a Met game with the smells of stale beer and urine.
_The dunk tank featuring former disgraced Citi Group CEO's.
_ The coincidence of Eddy and I wearing our Bob McLaren NYPD t-shirts ( it did give us access to many restricted areas).
-Spending the day with Uncle Ed. The boys and I had a great time.


Low lights;
-The Mets

Thanks to Uncle Ed for a special day and thanks to Egan for driving home (the beers were delicious).

3 comments:

Ed McCormick said...

I had a great time. Egan and Will are quite the fans.

Danny Meyers food court is something to be seen (and tasted) out in center field.

One other highlight was our seats being one row into the shade during yesterdays 90 degree weather

John said...

Nice looking crew.

Michael--you are getting to be a regular at Citi Field!

Michael said...

Johnny,

I'm trying to do my part to improve the Citi Group stock.