Sunday, December 02, 2007

Pope's Visit

Pope Benedict plans to visit Yonkers in April
Pope Benedict XVI will visit St. Joseph's Seminary in Yonkers on the morning of April 19 as part of six-day trip to Washington and New York.

There is a rumor that His Holiness plans to stop by the Raceway to repent the degenerate gamblers. I plan to have Sauerbraten availible just in case.

5 comments:

John said...

Mikey-

This is your big chance. You could land a job cooking in Rome for this guy if your Sauerbraten is up to snuff.

Anonymous said...

Mit a keg of Spaten Pilsener and I'll be there.

Michael said...

Ich bin ein Roman, if the cash is right and they pay in euros.

John said...

I'm looking forward to visiting my nephews Egano and Guglielmo and my niece Brigita.

Ed McCormick said...

Have the grills blow out white smoke when he arrives!