Why are they still playing that song at the Bowl? I thought the jukebox was updated after Stubby's retirement.
You had better pat everyone down for video and cell phone cameras or else I predict greater heights of embarrassment (or potential legal action) to come.
8 comments:
Incredible! Where did the footage come from?
One of the patrons shot the footage and posted to YouTube, I guess.
Next up, we need a BowlCam, live streaming video so that we can see Eddie in action.
Hey, I was there that weekend. I remember that guy. We were both overserved by some fast talking Barkeep who works down by Wall Street.
Mikey-
With all those emails flying, I bet you feel like Britney Spears. No privacy!
I think I would be more embarrased to have footage of me singing/dancing to Katrina and the Waves than stumbling around drunk
Why are they still playing that song at the Bowl? I thought the jukebox was updated after Stubby's retirement.
You had better pat everyone down for video and cell phone cameras or else I predict greater heights of embarrassment (or potential legal action) to come.
A short trip to rehab will quell this media firestorm. I will engage Brendan to handle the media backlash. My reputation will be restored in no time.
I'll be trolling YouTube for Johnny Cakes footage this summer.
Post a Comment