Thank you, although I don't think the Duke would have had any Rolling Rock in the house. Now that my life is half over, it is time to reflect. Have I accomplished all that I could? Have I pursued all my dreams? Have I Z Z Z Z Z Z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z
2 comments:
All the best Chef Skinny! I will shut down the Bowl for privacy reasons and buy you a few beers next time.
Thank you, although I don't think the Duke would have had any Rolling Rock in the house.
Now that my life is half over, it is time to reflect. Have I accomplished all that I could? Have I pursued all my dreams?
Have I Z Z Z Z Z Z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z
Post a Comment