Rick Tramonto ( a large fellow) had a public dispute with another Chicago chef, Charlie Trotter about this. He called Trotter a hypocrite for not serving foie in his restaurant but serving it at the private parties in which he gets paid thousands of $'s. Trotter's reply was, "Maybe we should cut open Rick Tramonto and eat his fatty liver." To answer your question, I will be visiting Chicago often. BYOF- Bring Your Own Foie!!!
2 comments:
Rick Tramonto ( a large fellow) had a public dispute with another Chicago chef, Charlie Trotter about this. He called Trotter a hypocrite for not serving foie in his restaurant but serving it at the private parties in which he gets paid thousands of $'s. Trotter's reply was, "Maybe we should cut open Rick Tramonto and eat his fatty liver."
To answer your question, I will be visiting Chicago often. BYOF- Bring Your Own Foie!!!
Now I have a reason to drive to Milwaukee!
I like Mayor Daley's comment: Let's get some priorities.
Post a Comment