A family blog
Wow.In N.Y. we have horse drawn carriage rides. I did not know about the Chicago holiday tradition of gurney rides down Michigan Avenue.
Nana saw the prices at Ralph Lauren and the rest is history...
I almost fainted when I saw the picture of Maggie and Kelly drinking champagne!!!Glad you are ok Nana...
OMG! What a lovely time in Chicago. Leave it to Nana to create some excitement. Julie is right. I couldn't believe the prices in Ralph Laren. I do feel bad that I upset everybody. I am fine now and I promise I will never do that again. xxoo
Hope your feeling better Nana! See you in Marco Island! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow.
In N.Y. we have horse drawn carriage rides. I did not know about the Chicago holiday tradition of gurney rides down Michigan Avenue.
Nana saw the prices at Ralph Lauren and the rest is history...
I almost fainted when I saw the picture of Maggie and Kelly drinking champagne!!!
Glad you are ok Nana...
OMG! What a lovely time in Chicago. Leave it to Nana to create some excitement. Julie is right. I couldn't believe the prices in Ralph Laren. I do feel bad that I upset everybody. I am fine now and I promise I will never do that again. xxoo
Hope your feeling better Nana! See you in Marco Island! :)
Post a Comment