Saturday, October 20, 2012

1934-2010

8 comments:

John said...

Happy Birthday Johnny!

We miss you.

GINNY said...

Happy Birthday Jackie! You are truly missed. Is that Egan he is holding. I know it is in St. Louis.

GINNY said...

Happy Birthday Jackie! You are truly missed. Is that Egan he is holding. I know it is in St. Louis.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Ginny, that is Egan at 296 RTD taken in 2005.

Brendan said...

Someone once told me that you could learn everything you needed to know about someone's priorities by looking at their checkbook and their calendar. I remember the only time Uncle Jack ever gave me cash ($3 dollars for McDonalds after a CYO basketball game, reluctantly). I lost track of all the books, cds, thoughtful gifts and the things I bought on his and Willie's credit card a long time ago. The only thing you needed to know about his calendar was how he spent virtually every Saturday. He is missed always but especially on the birthday he was kind enough to share with me.

Michael said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Jack! What a fascinating place to be, getting read to on the Professors lap.

I remember that day, it was the first time Egan did not use his sippy cup for his chardonnay.

GINNY said...

Have a great day Brendan!!!

Ed McCormick said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Jack. The picture looks the same as if it were taken 30 years ago.

You are missed