A family blog
I know that face he is making. I would bet $100 that right before this photo was snapped, Eddie told Katherine something that wasn't true, and she believed him.
Are there any irish people in the house....SNOWBALL!!!!!
I noticed that Julie has her eyes closed. No doubt I am telling her about an exciting development in Colonial American history. Off to a good start!
It didn't think photo's existed from the wedding. I recall the wedding photographer bending elbows pretty heavily with Luke Schreiner.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I know that face he is making. I would bet $100 that right before this photo was snapped, Eddie told Katherine something that wasn't true, and she believed him.
Are there any irish people in the house....
SNOWBALL!!!!!
I noticed that Julie has her eyes closed. No doubt I am telling her about an exciting development in Colonial American history. Off to a good start!
It didn't think photo's existed from the wedding. I recall the wedding photographer bending elbows pretty heavily with Luke Schreiner.
Post a Comment