We fought the good fight in Chicago and overturned the ban, now my former home state is at it. Read the bad news here
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I read the article. Foie Gras Chantilly, indeed! I wonder how that would be laced with Sherry served over a slice of toasted brioche. Get out the Dom Perignon. Yeah.
Skinny, our million dollar idea is in front of us. Foie Gras Bootlegging. We will call it Faux Gras and serve it to these CA hippies at a heft markup with Non Alcoholic Grape Juice "Mocktails"
3 comments:
I read the article. Foie Gras Chantilly, indeed! I wonder how that would be laced with Sherry served over a slice of toasted brioche. Get out the Dom Perignon. Yeah.
The French Laundry should secede. Jerry Brown needs to get his priorities straight. He should ban Hollywood sequels and remakes instead.
More for us!
Skinny, our million dollar idea is in front of us. Foie Gras Bootlegging. We will call it Faux Gras and serve it to these CA hippies at a heft markup with Non Alcoholic Grape Juice "Mocktails"
Foie with buttery brioche? You had me at hello.
Post a Comment