My fellow Bloggers - Please accept my sincere apologies for previously posting what was not family friendly material.
I apologize if I offended anyone and will be more careful in the future of what I post.
As Uncle Joe says, "If you have to think about whether or not to tell a joke, choose to not tell it."
3 comments:
You are forgiven Eddy. When I pressed the button to hear the story all I heard was a very bad word over and over again. I would not like my precious grandchildren to hear it and I would not like that book read to your precious babies. Don't forget you are a father now and you have to be a very good example. Love you. xxxooo
The first step in crisis management is to issue a denial. Have your publicist issue a statement saying you were off your med's. Next come clean in a blubbering interview with Oprah (now Anderson Cooper) then wait for the 3 figure book deals offers to come pouring in.
Redemption.
I was going to send that book to you in the mail. You're better off with the Samuel L. Jackson version.
Post a Comment