Thank you for the your birthday wishes. We're going to one of our local Italian spots, Dolce, tonight to celebrate. Fitting, because I'm living La Dolce Vita.
Mike, nice picture. It was taken on September 8, 1995 at Franklin County CC the day before I our wedding. My Canadian cohorts, Matt Regan on the left and Mike Murphy in the center.
5 comments:
I hope you have plans for a fitting dinner. Happy Birthdsy!
Thank you for the your birthday wishes. We're going to one of our local Italian spots, Dolce, tonight to celebrate. Fitting, because I'm living La Dolce Vita.
Mike, nice picture. It was taken on September 8, 1995 at Franklin County CC the day before I our wedding. My Canadian cohorts, Matt Regan on the left and Mike Murphy in the center.
Off camera Luke Schreiner was swimming naked in the water trap at the 15th hole.
Happy birthday Johnny!
Here is to the sweet life!
Happy birthday John! Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment