A family blog
What am I doing in the picture?
Looks like you were just roused awake by Gramps whiffle ball bat after spending an uninvited night on the chaise lounge.Is that a soft drink on the table? A rarity.
Maybe I'm gesticulating wildly because I want a beer instead of the 7-Up that's placed in front of me.
It looks to me like you are rocking out to whatever classical music is coming from the old school radio on the fridge
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What am I doing in the picture?
Looks like you were just roused awake by Gramps whiffle ball bat after spending an uninvited night on the chaise lounge.
Is that a soft drink on the table? A rarity.
Maybe I'm gesticulating wildly because I want a beer instead of the 7-Up that's placed in front of me.
It looks to me like you are rocking out to whatever classical music is coming from the old school radio on the fridge
Post a Comment