Friday, December 17, 2010

CHRISTMAS PAST

A tribute to those who didn't make it to this Christmas.
Do I detect the scent of roasting prime ribs?
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

7 comments:

Ed McCormick said...

They are all missed.

I think right after this picture got taken, I was out on the back deck throwing up from Christmas Eve at the Blarney.

Those certainly were the good old days.

Michael said...

Merry Christmas Willie!
I can hear the Canadian Brass and the popping of corks.
The smile on my mother's face tells that The Duke had been banished from the kitchen at this Christmas.

When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.

GINNY said...

I too will miss all our loved ones that have gone before us. The smile on my face is now larger due to the fact that my wonderful children have taken over the job of holiday hosts. Hope everybody has a lovely Christmas.

John said...

Who took that picture?

Ed McCormick said...

If I remember correctly, Kerry took that photo.

That was during the year I lived with you on Thrush Place in St Louis (also the good old days)

GINNY said...

It was Kerry who took the picture.

Brendan said...

Kerry just developed this picture last week.

In addition to missing our dear family members, a few of us seem to missing a few pieces of hair or at least hair of the same color.

In any event, a picture that brings a smile and warm memories.