Sunday, September 19, 2010

2nd Annual La Famiglia Day at Citifield






Highlights;
-Uncle Ed scoring spectacular first row seats right up against the Braves dugout.
-Spending an inning in the Delta Sky360 club for a cool drink where the boys got a photo with Mr. Met.

-The new Met Hall of Fame at Citifield where Uncle Ed and I waxed on to the boys about the many Met championships (2).
- Egan & Will catching a ball from a player and a t-shirt.

Low lights;
-Uncle Ed and I trying to figure out what to do with the boys so we could go back to the Delta Sky360 club after the game and watch the afternoon football games.
-Knowing that at their young age I will never be able to duplicate this experience and all future games where the seats will be even one row back will be a disappointment.

Thanks Uncle Ed!

7 comments:

GINNY said...

First time I watched a baseball game from start to finish looking for you guys. It was so exciting seeing you on tv. So happy you all had a good time. I guess Uncle Eddie is a hero today.

Anonymous said...

Truly a special day. Ed is the greatest!

JessMcCormick said...

My favorite highlight from Eddie's recap was Kerry calling you guys, after seeing just Mike and Eddie on TV and asking "Michael...where are the kids?"

John said...

Every kid could use an Uncle Eddie!

Ed McCormick said...

It was a great day. I think Will put it best, "This is the best day of my life". Ditto!

We made the kids promise to take us in our wheelchairs to see the next Mets World series trophy.

I look forward to being the goat next spring when I show up with nose bleed seats.

Anonymous said...

How cute are they! Love seeing those happy faces

Anonymous said...

How cute are they! I love seeing those smiles on my nephews faces. Uncle Eddie is the best.