A family blog
These skills are already on display at the Sugar Bowl. It's a lot easier to have a photographic memory when your beer list consists of Bud and Bud Light.
At the Bowl the beer flows faster than the BP oil spill. What is needed is not a bartender with finesse but a bucket brigade.
I wonder the remarks if I showed up in French cuffs and a bow tie.Luckily the clientele at the Bowl does not read the NY Times!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
These skills are already on display at the Sugar Bowl. It's a lot easier to have a photographic memory when your beer list consists of Bud and Bud Light.
At the Bowl the beer flows faster than the BP oil spill. What is needed is not a bartender with finesse but a bucket brigade.
I wonder the remarks if I showed up in French cuffs and a bow tie.
Luckily the clientele at the Bowl does not read the NY Times!
Post a Comment