A family blog
I like it.I trust that all of the chefs and food lovers are aware that we're getting a new food channel. You can read about it here: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/21/dining/21network.html?scp=1&sq=cooking%20channel&st=cse
Reminds me of when Eddie and I worked at The Dove and had to force feed each goose to produce the succulent fois gras.The new Food Channel should be less Rachel Ray and more Keith Floyd.
I would love to have that baby slow poached to a nice tender death with a big bowl of cocktail sauce!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I like it.
I trust that all of the chefs and food lovers are aware that we're getting a new food channel. You can read about it here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/21/dining/21network.html?scp=1&sq=cooking%20channel&st=cse
Reminds me of when Eddie and I worked at The Dove and had to force feed each goose to produce the succulent fois gras.
The new Food Channel should be less Rachel Ray and more Keith Floyd.
I would love to have that baby slow poached to a nice tender death with a big bowl of cocktail sauce!
Post a Comment