- Everyone probably thinks this whole story is making me happier by the minute. But I am preparing myself for when 95% of the idiots in America start praising him for coming back from so much adversity. The best it got for me was when CNN had "Tiger Woods seriously injured in car accident".
- I could care less what he does in his free time, what bothers me is how NOW everyone thinks he is a bad role model. Not when he cursed his way around every golf tournament, throwing his clubs, refusing interviews and ignoring his fans.
- How generous of Tiger to take an indefinite leave from golf, when there is no golf being played!!! Why do I envision him miraculously being a better father, husband and person just in time for the Masters? Because as you have seen over the last 2 weeks, he is an arrogant a-hole
- Speaking of the Masters, if Mr Woods is not in the field, I will be hosting a party in Bay Ridge on that Sunday to celebrate the 1st Masters in 13 years that I did not have to worry about him winning it. If he plays, i strongly suggest you dont show up. I envision it being rather uncomfortable for you.
- After his Oscar caliber performance of playing 90+ holes on a so called "broken leg and torn ACL" while jumping around after every sunk putt during the Rocco Mediate US Open, I have believed that Tiger failed a drug test and the PGA basically told him to start limping that he would be suspended for the remainder of the season. Of course then noone sees him during his whole "rehab". Now Tiger is linked to a doctor with ties to HGH and PED's. The story is coming folks, so be ready. When it happens, I will leave this blog and join my new family's blog. The family that shows faith in my convictions.
- I will end this with a joke provided by katherine delmar:
Whats the difference between Tiger Woods and Santa Claus?
Santa Claus stops after 3 Ho's!
Merry Christmas Tiger!
I look forward to your replies.
1 comment:
Ed-
I I have been wondering about your reaction to the implosion of Tiger's reputation as the perfect family man. Here's what I think:
1. The only thing that counts is what Tiger did between the ropes. Even though he sometimes throws his clubs and curses, he still won 14 majors faster than anyone in history. And, he repeatedly thrashed the losers like Phil that you hoped would defeat him.
2. While I don't condone his behavior away from golf, you've got to admire even more his concentration on the course now that we know he had so many distractions off the course--the booze, the drugs, the texting, the logistics of flying all of those hookers all over the country, etc..
3. As for the HGH, steroids, etc.--we'll have to wait and see what comes out. I will be surprised if he was stupid enough to used a banned substance. Anyway, fifty percent or more of what makes Tiger the greatest golfer ever is mental toughness on the course not physical ability.
4. BTW, I heard that you were trying some "experimental" therapies after your recent running injury.
5. Unfortunately, dear cousin, all of this will be forgotten when he comes back and wins another major then goes on to break Jack's record. I do not want to be in the same zip code as you when that inevitably happens.
6. The missed opportunity for you was Elin failing to permanently maim him with the sand wedge she used on him. Absent that, he's on to golfing immortality.
Post a Comment