A family blog
This might be the funniest post in the history of the Arcadia blog.
Very witty, Michael.
Just heard the story behind this. Excellent post Skinny.I wonder how many other people Terry conned that night
I am glad to hear there was as story behind this. I didn't get the joke and couldn't figure out if I was losing my mind or you guys were losing yours.I'll impose on one of you this weekend to explain this to me.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This might be the funniest post in the history of the Arcadia blog.
Very witty, Michael.
Just heard the story behind this. Excellent post Skinny.
I wonder how many other people Terry conned that night
I am glad to hear there was as story behind this. I didn't get the joke and couldn't figure out if I was losing my mind or you guys were losing yours.
I'll impose on one of you this weekend to explain this to me.
Post a Comment