A family blog
You still got it Sol!I hope the price is right
How about an introductory fare of $59. one way?
I would love that, but am almost certain Jessica would want me to buy a round trip ticket
Jet Blue!Now Johnny can watch some TV on his way to CHI.
Don't forget the XM radio, blue potato chips and comfortable seats!Let's hope a Richmond to Chicago flight is in the works.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You still got it Sol!
I hope the price is right
How about an introductory fare of $59. one way?
I would love that, but am almost certain Jessica would want me to buy a round trip ticket
Jet Blue!
Now Johnny can watch some TV on his way to CHI.
Don't forget the XM radio, blue potato chips and comfortable seats!
Let's hope a Richmond to Chicago flight is in the works.
Post a Comment