Friday, February 24, 2006
The Honeymoon's over!!
We are back from our honeymoon in Turks and Caicos. While we had a great time, the weather didnt quite cooperate for most of our trip. That still didnt stop us from enjoying one of the best beaches in the world and swimming in very warm crystal clear water. The locals had never seen someone so white! I managed a round of golf. We also spent a day fishing. Jessica caught a yellowtail snapper and I caught a lizard fish (pictures to follow). We were outfished by a 10yr old English boy who caught 10 fish!We also ate at a number of great restaurants. T&C has many European chefs so the food we ate tasted very authentic including a delicous Provecial fish soup with rouille, esgargot with garlic butter stuffed in a baked potato and gnocchi with gorganzola cream to name a few. The resort we stayed at was nice. Not many other couples just families so we were on our own. The conversation started lagging after about Day 3, but I told Jessica I didnt want to do my whole act in 10 days. We have many more years to go.(Thanks to Chris for the IPOD he gave me) It was a nice trip and would recommend it to anyone. You are bound to have better weather than we did. Good to be home and hope everyone is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment