Have a great time, but dont lose all of TrueCredit on a high stakes game of Texas Hold em. The U2 show will be the highlight. Jess and I saw them in Oct and I had to be restrained. A little medley of songs from Boy for you John and plenty of songs Julie will know. I am seeing my 18th U2 show on the week before Thanksgiving. I only have 1 ticket so I can go as nuts as I would like without embarrasing anyone but myself. What happens in the Garden, stays in the Garden!
11/05/2005 MGM Grand Garden Arena - Las Vegas, Nevada City Of Blinding Lights, Vertigo / Rock 'N' Roll Nigger (snippet), Elevation, Mysterious Ways / My Sweet Lord (snippet), Until The End Of The World, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Beautiful Day / All These Things That I've Done (snippet), Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (snippet), Love And Peace Or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet), Miss Sarajevo, Pride (In The Name Of Love), Where The Streets Have No Name, One encores: Zoo Station, The Fly, With Or Without You, All Because Of You, In A Little While, Bad / People Have The Power (snippet) comment: One with Mary J. Blige, In A Little While with Brandon Flowers of The Killers.
3 comments:
Have a great time, but dont lose all of TrueCredit on a high stakes game of Texas Hold em. The U2 show will be the highlight. Jess and I saw them in Oct and I had to be restrained. A little medley of songs from Boy for you John and plenty of songs Julie will know. I am seeing my 18th U2 show on the week before Thanksgiving. I only have 1 ticket so I can go as nuts as I would like without embarrasing anyone but myself. What happens in the Garden, stays in the Garden!
I'll bet Bonno really misses Cher.
11/05/2005 MGM Grand Garden Arena - Las Vegas, Nevada
City Of Blinding Lights, Vertigo / Rock 'N' Roll Nigger (snippet), Elevation, Mysterious Ways / My Sweet Lord (snippet), Until The End Of The World, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Beautiful Day / All These Things That I've Done (snippet), Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (snippet), Love And Peace Or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet), Miss Sarajevo, Pride (In The Name Of Love), Where The Streets Have No Name, One
encores: Zoo Station, The Fly, With Or Without You, All Because Of You, In A Little While, Bad / People Have The Power (snippet)
comment: One with Mary J. Blige, In A Little While with Brandon Flowers of The Killers.
Post a Comment