Saturday, August 06, 2005

Comment

I think the reason why everyone is not contributing is that they are frustrated with the Blogger. Cousin Ed has informed me that while he can comment on a blog, he cannot post one. We have the opposite problem. I can now post but it refuses to let me comment on a post. If you have a Macintosh, you have to be very creative and diligent to be able to contribute.
On a lighter note, I love Uncle Willie's picture. Why is that Danaher baby so disinterested? Who's arm is that around Nan? I hope it is not Frank Sobek. I can see the symblosism of the shoe as Ed reenter's the culinary world. Much to ponder.

3 comments:

John said...

1. What can I say, user error?

2. Are those bowling shoes?

Anonymous said...

1. Something doesn't compute. Katherine is AOL and has posted comments.

2. No, they are brogues. Good for scouting out bargains on Delancey Street and pickles on Essex Street.

Ed McCormick said...

1. It may be user error on my part as I am a computer moron.

2. I'm excited Mike is moving back home so i can slap him when he makes his cheesy 1 liners